Listen to this post
Part of your toolkit when interviewing is understanding common coding challenges. Quickly jumping through interview code challenge hoops will increase your chances of landing a job. I find this to be a painful truth, but it is what it is. To help you succeed at your next interview I have laid out some tips and code for you.
Primary Use Cases
- Landing a job
- Improving your code
- Increasing your understanding
Invalid Use Cases
- Actual code, on the job, in most cases
Let’s get to the meat & potatoes. I perform and write code for common Java coding challenges.
- Navigate to the Challenges folder.
- Attempt to solve each challenge.
- If you get stuck, open the Solutions folder.
Good luck! 🤞🍀
Learn Java Coding Challenges – Beyond the Basics